Diabetes Chat

DIABETES RESEARCH - NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIABETES RESEARCH - NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!

Post  sooda on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Hello.

I am a currently doing my masters in health psychology in Birmingham (Aston University) and my main project involves conducting 1-to-1 interviews with undergraduate students who have type 1 diabetes. I am exploring undergraduate students' experiences of managing their type 1 diabetes at University, what kinds of difficulties they faced, how they overcame these, comparing living at home with parents to living independently (at university) and managing your diabetes, etc.

I would be very grateful if I could recruit volunteers from this forum to take part in my research. The interviews would be conducted online via msn at a time/day of your convenience and any information you do provide will kept strictly confidential.
If you would like to take part or would like more information or if you have any suggestions for me, please contact me via email: sooda@aston.ac.uk
If you have any questions regarding this research I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Amit Smile

sooda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DIABETES RESEARCH - NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!

Post  Nick on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Good luck Amit but not too sure you'll find many on here who are within your criteria. I'm starting a MSc in Diabetes in September but I'm Type ll so still no good to you!! Very Happy
Best wishes
Nick

Admin

View user profile http://www.southhamspodiatry.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum