Diabetes Chat

Let it snow

Go down

Let it snow

Post  caroline wilson on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 pm

How many people enjoyed the snow today? It gave all of us an extra day indoors as a family, so it was a treat for us.

We have had no buses and no trains today, and little fella missed nursery.

Makes me glad for well stocked freezers and food cupboards too, but it is nice to be all home together for a day or two!

caroline wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let it snow

Post  Imogen on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 pm

I LOVE the snow - Josh and I have played in it for hours! Luckily they didn't shut his school though.

Admin

View user profile http://diabeteschat.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Clare on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 pm

We couldn't get down the drive yesterday, so the kids had a day off Rolling Eyes

Thank god it's all gone tonight - we nearly went over a 50 foot drop this morning, even my poor old Jeep struggled on the ice No

Clare
Admin

View user profile http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  caroline wilson on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Well it has rained pretty much all of today. Hubby went back to work in self defence and big boy returns tomorow.

We had a couple of relaxing days and also spent some time on chores and having a clear out, which means I will have an easier weekend for house work. I'll be able to get round with the vaccum cleaner and will have room in the kitchen tp put stuff away, as well as having had a chance to clean the firdge!

We all enjoyed the snow and spent some time playing in it, and all kept warm with hot drinks, housework and soup!

caroline wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum